Slippery Rock Football Team
This year the Slippery Rock football team is having a great season and is looking to make it to the NCAA playoff. They are 6-1 at the moment and they are coming off a tough homecoming loss to IUP. In three weeks they will have a chance to redeem themselves when they play against the #5 California University of Pennsylvania. That game will be the team's last home game of the season and will be senior day for the athletes. I wanna wish the Slippery Rock Football Team the best of luck this season and keep up the good work.
Hey Tyler,
ReplyDeleteI think it is great you decided to do a blog on Slippery Rock sports because from my understanding they do not currently have anyone that is doing it. It is a great place to come if you can watch the game or do not have enough time to go see the game. I love that you are showing a non bias approach and uplifting the team instead of downing them. A lot of people get a small voice and decide to start sharing their negative view on a topic. Thank you for choosing this topic!
I think this is a cool topic to blog about Tyler. After seeing that heart breaking loss, a lot of people seem to forget in sports that loss happens no matter how good you are. It's vital to remain optimistic and keep supporting them through their successes and rough patches. I have full faith they'll get right back on track this Saturday and bring home a win!
ReplyDeleteHey Tyler, I like this blog so far because of the sports topics. I really enjoy sports in my free time whether that is watching them or playing. You posting these updates will definitely be in my mind when knowing about viewing different blogs. I will be checking back in soon for more updates. Keep up the good work, I think many students will enjoy this blog as much as I do!
ReplyDeleteI think this topic is a nice because some people do not follow sports. that is good that they get to redeem. I like how you have a lot of faith that they are going to come back. I hope you keep us updated with football. I think that students are going to like your blogs because you are keeping them up to date with what is going on it the sports world.
ReplyDeleteIt was a tough loss to IUP. Hopefully our football team can recover for Senior Night. I am hoping to see the team go to playoffs! I really enjoy watching our team because they are always coming up with new plays as well as performing well. Thanks for sharing Tyler.
ReplyDeleteThis is great idea for a blog, posting about sports news because you love sports. I loves sports, too, especially football. I will definitely be checking out SRU's playoff games this year like I have in the past. College football can be really exciting and high scoring and our team is really good. Thanks for informing us about what's going on.
ReplyDeleteAs a member of the slippery rock football team, i like your set up of your blog, not only because its about the football team but some of the sports teams sru offers. IUP was a tough loss but when we win out the regular season IUP has no chance to play for the psac championship.
ReplyDelete