Slippery Rock Girls Volleyball Team

 This year the SRU volleyball team is 4-18 but had 2 good wins in the Lock Haven Invitational when they beat Lock Haven and Roberts Wesleyan University.  They are 3-4 in away games so when they go to other stadiums they are on their game and ready to compete with all the teams. On Friday the 22, they have a game against Pitt of Johnstown and it is an away game.  In less than a month the team will play in the PSAC championship game and try to bring home gold for their teammates and fans.  So I just want to wish the Volleyball team the best of luck this season.

Comments

  1. Hello Tyler!

    I am so excited that the volleyball team had some good wins! It seems like volleyball at SRU is something that really excites you. I used to play volleyball in high school, and it was so much fun. Quite frankly, its the only sport I am good at LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SRU Girls Soccer

Slippery Rock University Men's Cross Country Team